Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Going Away Party

I can't believe that Bri and I leave for South Africa in 3 days! Our Monday night prayer group gave us girls (Bri, Moriah and myself) a going away party. It is such a blessing knowing that so many people have been, and will continue to pray for all of us. I am so thankful for such a supportive church family.

The girls leaving... plus Shannon ;)


We are going to miss our Mo

Prayer Group


We would love your prayers for safe travel, especially for Bri's migraines and my back! We will be traveling for 32 hours going and 36 hours coming home, with our longest flight being 19 hours!

1 comment:

Lanelle said...

It's been a long time planning, so it will be exciting to get on this blog and read/see updates from South Africa!

We are very excited for you and proud of you, babe!

Love you and God bless you,
Dad & Mom