Sunday, August 26, 2007

Southeast Asia 2007- Food :)

Cindy & I eating the Dumplings
that my class made. I got real good
at eating with chopsticks!











Here I'm getting ready to eat
my Chow Mein, which we had
every day for lunch & dinner.
Yes, that is an octopus I am
about to eat. They put it in their
Chow Mein. It really did not have
a taste.







My breakfast for 3 weeks straight.
The bottom white thing (steamed bread)
was like raw dough, the muffin looking
thingwas like stale angel food cake & the
top left thing was some kind of bread
with egg & something else in it. I did not
always ask what I was eating!






My Chow Mein & watermelon.













A ketsup packet. I tried it only once,
as it has a mixture of tomato paste
& what tasted like soy sauce in it.











My first meal in Southeast Asia! It
was the main course. Yes, I did eat
some of it. I tried everything so I
would not offend.












This was the main course
at our last dinner. It was
very good!

2 comments:

The Beaulieu Five said...

All I can say is that you're a braver girl than your Mama!!!

The Beaulieu Five said...

LoL... i wouldn't eat any of that and u did... so brave... so brave...
luv ur sweet sis <3